Dear Valued Patient,
We at Mercy Clinic Facial Plastic Surgery have been closely monitoring the continuing updates and developments of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We would like to reassure you that our top priority is YOU.
We want to share with you the precautions we are currently taking to ensure your health and safety:
- As a part of Mercy, we are regularly monitoring the most updated reports from the WHO, CDC and local government agencies to guide our decisions.
- We are screening patients before and upon arrival for signs of illness and risk factors for possible exposure.
- We have increased the amount of cleaning we are doing in the office throughout the day, using antiviral agents, and with special attention to check-in desks, door handles, counter tops, exam tables, chairs, sinks, bathrooms, pens, and workspaces. We are committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible.
- We are spacing out our appointments to avoid a crowd in the waiting room and to allow time between patients for sanitizing.
- We are asking patients not to bring any accompanying family members or friends to their appointments where possible.
- We are asking staff to stay home if they have cough, fever, or cold of any kind, or if they think they may have been exposed. Additionally, Mercy has implemented an Emergency Paid Leave Policy extending co-workers an extra two weeks of PTO should they need it for quarantine purposes.
- We are asking patients if they have cough, fever, or cold symptoms, or if they have recently traveled to California, New York, Washington, Italy, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, or Iran, or they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or with suspected COVID-19, to reschedule their aesthetic appointment with us and see their primary care physician for evaluation.